All our furniture and accessories carry a 1-year warranty, unless otherwise specified.
The following applies to all Warranty claims:
- The original sales invoice, or other proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims
- Warranties cover factory faults or defects only. NO damages caused by wear and tear, negligence, abuse, accident or causes unrelated to defective materials or workmanship are covered
- Warranties cannot be claimed where the product has been altered in any way from its original state
- Warranties apply for domestic use only. Products used for commercial use are NOT covered unless specifically stated on the invoice
If within 12 months after delivery, you find that the product is defective/faulty, unsuitable for the purpose for which it was indicated in the product description (or otherwise generally intended), not legal or not reasonably durable (based on circumstances and product type), Leisure Living is entitled to repair or replace the defective/faulty part (if available) or repair or replace the whole product (if available). Should Leisure Living not be able to repair or replace the product, you are entitled to a refund. We are entitled to request images of the damaged product before any of the above takes place.
For warranty claims please email us on email@example.com a description of your problem and your original order number. The procedure thereafter is as follows:
- You will be required to upload pictures of the items that are defective.
- Once submitted, we will review the request within 72 hours & will contact you to make any necessary arrangements.
- Depending on the validity of the claim we will arrange to collect the product/s (if delivered by Leisure Living via courier), or for the product to be returned to the store for inspection (if collected by the customer from our showroom).
- Once the goods have been received our quality control department will inspect them. If approved we commence with replacement, repair, or credit/refund, which may take up to 20 working days
CANCELLATIONS / RETURNS
For online orders, if the order has not yet been processed, it can be cancelled. You will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 30 days of the date of cancelling the order. You may cancel your order for Goods without penalty within 7 working days of the goods being collected by you or delivered to you. In this case, the following applies:
- You will receive a full refund of the purchase price within 30 days of the date of cancelling the order
- The Goods must not be used and must remain unassembled, in the original packaging
- The goods being returned will be assessed and handling charges will be applicable before the refund is processed. A discretional handling / administration fee of a minimum of 5% will be charged. This amount will be deducted off the refund / credit
- For purchases made online at leisureliving.co.za, you will be liable in terms of section 44(2) of the Electronic Communications and Transactions Act 25 of 2002 (as amended from time to time) for the direct costs of returning the Goods, such as courier and/or shipping charges. These costs will not be refunded to you
- According to the ECT Act, the consumer has a “cooling off period” of 7 days which allows the consumer a general right to return or cancel the transaction without penalty however the online shopper would still be liable for the cost of returning the goods if they were dispatched / shipped within the 7 day period. The cost will be the dispatch/delivery fee for delivery of the initial order and a return fee which is equivalent to the delivery charge in your area and any handling fees. These will be deducted from the refund. This does not apply if the products have been assembled, partly assembled, or where the original packaging has been discarded
- If you took advantage of a free delivery promotion and your order was delivered free of charge, you will be responsible for the cost of having the product retuned to us. The cost will be the delivery fee for delivery of the initial order, a collection fee which is equivalent to the delivery charge in your area and any handling fees that may be applicable as per the above. These will be deducted from the refund
- If the goods have been assembled or partly assembled, the cancellation policy does not apply and goods may not be returned
- Leisure Living reserves the right at all times for a company appointed or manufacturer representative to inspect the item before a refund, repair or replacement is considered.
- No shop soiled items that have been reduced to clear will be accepted for refund or return
- Please note that your right to cancel your order for Goods without penalty set out in this clause, shall not apply where the Goods were made to your specifications or are clearly personalised
- If your order has been processed and dispatched from the showroom but has not been delivered to you, you may cancel the order however you will be responsible for the cost of having the product retuned to us. The cost will be the dispatch/delivery fee for delivery of the initial order and a return fee which is equivalent to the delivery charge in your area and any handling fees. These will be deducted from the refund
- If, for any reason, you wish to cancel any order you have placed before it has been delivered or been made available for collection you can cancel by contacting the Leisure Living Sales team. As it is our policy to try to process orders immediately, it may not always be possible to stop an order from being dispatched. After dispatch our Returns Policy will apply. Delivery and admin fees might be applicable at Leisure Living’s discretion even if the customer took advantage of a free delivery promotion for the order.
- Where promotional discounts are applied to orders, the discount will be applied to each item in the basket. In the event of a return, you will not be refunded the discounted proportion. Additionally, any complimentary promotional gift given with an order must also be returned if you are returning those goods to which the gift related.